Qookka Games offers our users with the mobile game (“Game”) and website for the Game (“Website”). Any references in this Policy to “Qookka Games”, “The Company”, “we”, “our”, “us” etc. will be interpreted as a reference to us.
What information we collect
How we use the information collected
How we share your information
Your right to manage your information
Protection of Minors
Contacting us and making a complaint
1.What information we collect
We will only collect the following information that is necessary for the purpose of achieving the game's function.
1.1 Information you provide to us
1.1.1 Registration Information: Information you provide to us when sign up for an account for the Game, including Email address and information we import from your connected social media account (Facebook, Google, Twitter and etc.).
1.1.2 Information you provide while using our services. When you set up your profile for the Game or participate in our promotional activities, or you contact us via our customer service, you may provide your name, phone number, home address or other related information.
1.1.3 Information provided by you when you make purchase in the Game, in the case we will collect the information that you provide to facilitate the payment.
1.1.4 We may need to collect your Personal Sensitive Information so that we can provide specific game function to you. You have the right to choose not to provide such information, but you may not be able to use the specific game functions. If you choose to provide such information voluntarily, you agree that we process your Personal Sensitive Information in accordance with the purposes and methods provided in this policy.
1.2 Information we may collect when you use our services
To make our services more convenient to you, we may automatically collect certain data as the service log when you use the Game and/or the Website:
· Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
· Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, IMEI, MAC address device model.
· Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, sensors and cell towers.
· Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your camera or photos.
1.3 Information from other sources
You can choose to permit installation of such
Cookies or disable them. You may accept all Cookies, or instruct the device (in the case of the Game) or web
browser (in the case of the Website) to provide notice at the time of installation of cookies, or refuse to
install Cookies. However, the Game may be unable to operate as designed if you refuse to install Cookies.
3. Information Accuracy
When you provide personal information to us, you
agree to provide accurate information only, and agree that we may assume its accuracy and rely on it. If we
provide means for you to update your information, you agree to update the information to keep it accurate.
The Company is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Company has strict restrictions on access to user data. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our services.
5. How we use the information collected
We will use your personal information to provide, personalize and improve our service.
6. How we share your information
6.1 We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or otherwise agreed by you.
· comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
· enforce our terms of service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
· detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
· protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection); and
· a third party that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business. We will disclose information to a third party in the event that we sell or buy any business or undergo a merger, in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such business. We will also disclose information to a third party if we sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
7. Your right to manage your information
You have the right to manage your information according to the applicable law.
• you believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether it is accurate;
• you wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to retain the personal information but just store it instead; or
• you wish to erase the personal information as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but you require it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
8. Data retention
9. Protection of Minors
11. Contacting us and making a complaint